The conference program will include 2.5 days of scientific sessions, a welcoming reception ( 22 September 2015 evening). There will be 2 plenary sessions, 4 technical sessions from 22-24 September 2015.One public lecture will also be included.
The conference topic is listed here
- Planetary science/exploration.
- Sun and its interaction with the Earth and other planetary systems.
- Magnetosphere, Ionosphere, Thermosphere and middle Atmosphere phenomena.
- Space based oceanography, meteorology and tropospheric studies.
- Climate changes and Geosphere Biosphere interaction processes.
- Basic plasma physics magnetically confined hot plasmas, fusion plasmas, and plasma applications.